2.7.20

Pain

Life is messing with me and I am allowing it with open arms. After all, I rarely get hugs and I don't really like physical interaction even just a handshake, a tap on the shoulder, a pinch of the cheek etcetera from strangers and people I'm not comfortable with. If you get to casually touch me, that means I am letting you invade my personal space and trusting you enough to handle me with care.

Because you see, I am extremely fragile and I have let people wait and be out from my yard for years. If I sense that you will bring me nothing but danger and I don't think it's worth the pain, I will leave and shut you out. But if it's worth the pain and all, I will keep you dear at heart for as long as I could.

Until you decided to leave me. Or, until I no longer think that the pain is worth it.

1 comment: