3.12.10

Wish(es)

I wish I could hug you right now. I wish I could tell you I'm sorry for not always being the comfort zone you need. I wish I could grant all your wishes even if it sounds out of reach in the first place. I wish I could laugh all your stupid jokes with all my heart until the ceiling fall. I wish I could listen to all your nonsense rambles even if I need to kill my lifetime. I wish I could smell you all the time because it makes me feel good.

Because when I don't get enough of you, I tend to go berserk.

I wish you know.

4 comments:

  1. dun worry dear, i always know but at the same time i cannot put too much hope in it..

    i know that you would understand..

    ReplyDelete
  2. anon
    maybe i do. or maybe i don't. i'm in hell outta choice.

    light me up-

    ReplyDelete